Call for Facilitators and Trainers in Kenya and South Africa.
Swedish Workplace Programme (SWP) is looking for consultants to support our partnership approach which enables dialogue between management and employees in the workplace to improve working conditions and contribute to sustainable business.
The programme is managed and implemented in partnership between, International Council of Swedish Industry (NIR) and the Swedish Industrial and Metalworkers’ Union (IF Metall) and financed by Sida, Sweden’s government agency for development cooperation.
We are looking for facilitators and trainers in specific areas of expertise such as:
- Diversity equity and inclusion (includes gender, sexual harassment etc)
- Social dialogue/ workplace cooperation
- Change management.
- Conflict resolution and dispute handling
- Occupational safety and health
- Leadership and influence
- Sustainability and ethical business
- Any other topics and themes under the labour, decent work, and sustainability agendas
Trainers, and facilitators are expected to submit a proposal that outlines their capacity to deliver in either of the above areas. Send your proposal to [email protected] latest 4ht March 2021. Read about the criteria’s in the attached document (SWP terms of reference South Africa and Kenya). Questions, please contact Programme Director Africa, [email protected]
Read more about the Swedish Workplace Programme at www.swpglobal.org